Sign in to follow this  

TBR Mini Supermoto bikes - Front Wheels

Does anyone know the Front-wheel setup used on TBR's Mini supermoto bikes? I want to do the same to my KLX but I can't find wich spokes will fit the 12" rim and the stock front hub. :thumbsup:

Also, where can I get a stock front hub? Other than from Kawasaki..

I have done this to my KLX110. I got ahold of one by driveing to there shop in L.A. There mechanic there is Bubba Stewarts mechanic's brother!! I bought one of the front motard wheels from one of there bikes, since they were all in dirt gear at the time :thumbsup: They had the spokes specialy made for those rims. You can buy one from them. Just give them a call!! I think I payed around $300.00 for it with the tire mounted & all :devil: Let me know if you can't get one, I may sell you mine (not for sure) since I have recently changed to KX65 front forks & have had another 12" rim laced up for it!!

Call Buchannan they make spokes our pax racing, two bro.

Bubbs Stewarts Mechanics Brother Works At TWO BROTHERS IN Santa Ana

Thanks for the info. Let me know if you decide weather or not to sell your front wheel. I'd be interested in buying it. :thumbsup:

You can make your own. All you need is the rear rim and spokes from a KX60 and it will lace up to your stock KLX110 front hub. A good tire to use is the Pirelli SL26 scooter tire 120/70/12. I sell this set up if you are interested or you can go to any Kawasaki Dealer and get the parts.