Sign in to follow this  

TTR pics

What I think is get some fabric to cover your legs! I admit it is never too early to earn scars, but, you have to earn them with the most protection available! That's what makes scars cool. Else, let us see what you can do in the trees. Peace!

P.S. Nice bike. :thumbsup:

What I think is get some fabric to cover your legs! I admit it is never too early to earn scars, but, you have to earn them with the most protection available! That's what makes scars cool. Else, let us see what you can do in the trees. Peace!

P.S. Nice bike. :thumbsup:

Ditto

What do you mean in between trees, like jumping and stuff?, if so they will be coming soon, im getting a digital camera soon

Tell me what u guys think, the picture quality sucks though. PicS

Way cool.. :cry: :cry:...best lookin ttr-90 yet :cry: :cry:.......j/k :cry:

Speaking of TTRs does anyone have any vids of TTR250s in action or where i could find some. Ive got several of WR250s but havent seen any TTR250s just the little 125s.

cuz thats the best bike out of the TTR's: whats up with all the gear ploice around here, just cuz a picture w/o gear doesntmean hes always riding w/o it. jeez give him the props he deserves for his pics. nice job! :cry:

Thanks Guys, and yea most of the time i do where gear like when riding trails and tracks n jumpin, but for those pics i was just playriding areound they drive way n road.

Thanks Guys, and yea most of the time i do where gear like when riding trails and tracks n jumpin, but for those pics i was just playriding areound they drive way n road.

Not sure about anyone else, but pavement is where I want my leg protection the most. That pavement loves to eat skin...just a thought. :cry: