Sign in to follow this  

lights

Trail Tech has some really small HID lights for up front. A Honda CRF250X LED for the back, and check out your local trailer or RV supply store for some really small LED turn signals.

I don't know...It's a series of LEDs, but I don't know if it's got 1 wire for input or 2...

The stock WR rear fender/light combination is pretty small as well, and has a dual filament set up. I replaced my incandesant bulb with an LED bulb to draw less power, and it works great.

Birdie

Where did you find LED bulbs? I got one from an electronic supply house. It worked but was way to dim.

The ones I found were at a local auto parts store, but was warned away from them because they are not as bright as the stock 1157, I have heard you can get super bright led lights but have not found them yet, I did find a super bright filiment bulb that is a direct replacement for the 1157.

Anybody try these LED lamps?? I got one from an electrinic supply house and it worked but was not bright enough to be safe as a brake light. I'd like to know if anyone has tried the superbrightlLEDs.com bulbs.

Monte