Sign in to follow this  

found my missing hp

i've been wondering where my hp went. 40 hours on 03 250f.the bike has slowly been getting sluggish.tried a few things, plug, valve adjustment [they were fine].nothing helped. was starting to think it needs a rebuild. replaced packing in dr. d pipe today. yee fuuuuccccking haw my power is back. all of it. hard to believe. while waiting for the packing from dr. d i put stock pipe back on. the difference is night and day. the stocker is weak.....the bike revs much quicker with the dr on. i only rode the bike during break in before swapping. this did not allow me to fully appreciate the difference. from top to bottom the dr.d is much stronger. i could not imagine being satisfied with my bike without it. i live in canada and do not work for the dr

My Wr250f seems to rip with stock pipe and GYT-R insert. Would I notice a big increase with a DR.D pipe? Has anyone else found a big performance increase?

Ive tried a procircui t-4, a fmf powercore 4 and a gyt-r carbon fiber on ours. all slip ons

The t-4 is the strongest, the fmf is second, and the gyt-r kills power.

The Dr. D made a significant difference on my YZF. I had previously tried the FMF powerbomb and the Dr. D was far superior.