Sign in to follow this  

latest pic!

Well, this is my '03 "s". It had been a while since I bought anything for it, so I picked up the FMF powercore4. I didn't have enough for the header yet, but in a couple of weeks that'll be added too.

3bf5f02d.jpg

Hey Cornholio,

Nice looking bike! :devil:

How does that new FMF Powercore 4 perform? The reason I ask is because my bro has a DRZ-400s (actually a Kawasaki) just like yours with basically the same mods and today he's installing his new FMF Powercore 4 muffler!

You like it? :thumbsup:

Sweet looking bike :awww: How do you like the FMF? Have you noticed any difference in throttle response/revving quicker/running smoother etc :thumbsup: It must be quite a bit lighter than the stocker eh :lol: Did you get the quiet insert or is it pretty loud? Sorry for all the questions, I've been looking at the same exhaust :devil:

nice pic Brian. what ya got tiny front turn signals I see and the black hand guards didn't ya use to have the big white ones. your white side panel plastic is too clean...I'm jealous....mine is sratched up with dirt grooves. :awww:

and that MT83 front tire - how is that puppy? looks good.

hopefully you can get the header soon. I have that same dynojet sticker its cool. don't ya just love the 03 graphics. I've seen the 05 graphics with the two tone seat on the yellow and the blue 05 S models in person. Not as nice a our 03 tank and shroud graphics. in fact the 05 blue two tone seat is gross looking.

keep riding! :thumbsup::devil::lol:

I have that same pipe. I love it. I installed it before I did the 3x3 DJ mod. It really woke the engine up. Then I did the 3x3 and WOW what a difference. The bike pulls like a locomotive.

Thanks for the input, guys! I love the FMF pipe, nice and loud, louder than 03DRZ's yosh...he he. The thing I like about the pipe the most is that it solved the BOG problem I was having!

I guess suspension is next on the list of mods...revalve for the jumps.

I think I'll also buy a paddle tire for the sand this season. I am curious to try it in the dunes with a decent tire.

I like the mt83 front, I haven't had a front end wash out with it, but it's a little squirrly on the street. Lasts a long time too.

Thanks for the input, guys! I love the FMF pipe, nice and loud, louder than 03DRZ's yosh...he he. The thing I like about the pipe the most is that it solved the BOG problem I was having!

ya my yosh solved my bog too. When you took off your stock pipe did it have dents in it near the shock? i asume they were suposed to be there for spring clearance but

im not sure.