Sign in to follow this  

The toughest race ever is.....

According to Mike Lafferty, Ty Davis, Steve Hatch and Randy Hawkins the toughest race ever in their careers was in the pacific northwest, (Bellingham, Washington State).

I told you guys that it is Nasty up here!!!!

I rode on Hawkins minute that year, (he won) it was an epic ride put on by Lyle Duronso and the mount baker motorcycle club (sadist extrodinaire!!)

If any of you would like to try out one of the oldest and toughest events in the USA, it is the "cowbell Enduro" October 24, expect rain, snow, sleet, hail, mud holes, rocks, cliffs, water holes.... :thumbsup::awww::devil:

Check out October Dirt bike mag pages 84 to 90

The Blackwater 100 is the toughest race!

Correction, the Blackwater WAS the toughest race. It isn't a race anymore. I rode with the first guy to win it on a 125 a few weeks ago. (Tommy Norton)

He said he's been working tons of hours so he hasn't had much time to ride. He's riding a CRF250X right now but wants to get a YZ125. I was riding my CRF250 and we switched bikes for a while. He liked the R and noticed right away how light the front end felt and the power difference. He thought it would be great with a big bore kit. The suspension on his X was done by WER and it soaked EVERYTHING up, very impressive.