Sign in to follow this  

hour/mileage meter?

I see guys post that they know the exact number of hours and miles they have on their bikes, how do I go about getting one of these timers? I really want one.

Someone said you can get them from Sears... don't know about that myself - just picked up my bike 2 days ago.

Mine is from sears. Click on my briefcase below for pics. Works great $35.00 I noticed the ones for sale for $120.00 are the same thing with Honda on the front.

I did have to use a high grade rubber glue to get the velcro to stay with the washings and all the mud.

i bought my hour meter from the thumpertalk shop,can't fault them for service and shipped it to the u.k in three days :thumbsup:

dogchod where did you find it in the tt shop and how much was it to ship it to the uk cheers

I use the Sears hour meter on my lawnmower, the sensor wire wraps around the hi-tension wire. How do you hook it up on the Crf?

Do you guys know exactly what the product is called, I feel like if I go sears asking them if they sell hour meters they will never understand what I am looking for.

Do you guys know exactly what the product is called, I feel like if I go sears asking them if they sell hour meters they will never understand what I am looking for.

:cry: :cry: :lol:

Ain't that the truth. Most of the people that work there don't have a clue. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yup, got mine at Sears for $29 +tax. Works great so far. I mounted mine with two-sided tape.

Doug

pbook,i could'nt find one listed so i sent them a e-mail and they sorted one out for me,it cost me £39 pounds (69 dollars) posted and also got away with import duty so that was a bonus,one of the best bits of kit i have ever bought for a bike :cry:

I bought a Briggs&Stratton hour meter at the local polaris/lawnmower store for $18.00 with tax works great.

Cool! even cheaper yet. :cry:

you should buy ten put a Honda sticker on them and sell them on ebay for $100.00

How do you get the hourmeter to stick onto the frame like on the picture, Double sided tape?