Sign in to follow this  

Has anyone noticed the weather *DELETED* *DELETED*

Inthe morning whinsheilds are frosted over and by noon its 95 dgrees when is supposed to stop and stay cool the rest of the year?

Face it, we have fried this planet. Get ready for a lot more weird $h!t. :thumbsup:

Has anyone noticed the weather

Yeah, isn't it that stuff outside. Sometimes hot, sometimes cold, wet, dry, yeah I've noticed it a few times. :thumbsup:

yup. have you also noticed the never-ending string of BIG-ASS hurricanes coming at us from the south-east? it's like being in a batting cage. another el nino is on the rise, following a couple el ninas. the worlds oceans are heating up, the atmosphere is also heating up.. and thickening. meanwhile, everyone is trying to afford their next new bigger gas-guzzling SUV.. SUT.. (?).. monster trucks. It's fine though, you know..

to paraphrase a george carlin sermon, we're not destroying the earth.. the earth will be just fine. it is US who will be dead soon, and the earth will go on without us for many millions of years quite happily. new species will come and go and eventually there will be no trace of our parasitic existence left on the planet.

:thumbsup:

we in Cali the weather's always crazy :devil: in my years of being here (forever)it always gets like this when school starts back. cant wait till we get some rain :thumbsup:

to paraphrase a george carlin sermon, we're not destroying the earth.. the earth will be just fine. it is US who will be dead soon, and the earth will go on without us for many millions of years quite happily. new species will come and go and eventually there will be no trace of our parasitic existence left on the planet.

Yup, when Mother Nature is sick and tired of us she'll just melt it all down and start over.

It's been like fall here all summer. Hardly a day over 60. Everybody's whining calling it the year without a summer. We had like a handful of 80 degree days, some 70's but mostly 60's. Todays high temp 55. I love it, been a great year for riding. Not much for beach weather though.

I was watching a show on the hurricanes, it demonstrated that because we have had such a cooler Summer (aka Mid West area's) :thumbsup: Cooler

This has caused an uprise f Hurricanes in the Caribbean. They tracked the same pattern in the 50's as well. It was interesting to here meteorologist debunk the reason as global warming, this is a normal trend that appears every 50 - 60 years. :awww:

Just wonder of Mudder Earth is simply just going through a normal routine called Climate Change :devil:

probably so.

and who says that just because it's bad for us that it's also bad for the earth? people think that just because WE are threatened by our own pollution that somehow the earth is threatened.

people say "save the earth!" and "save the planet!" hahaha...

if she could talk, i'm sure the earth would reply with a chuckle and say "Save yourselves, morons!" :thumbsup:

Here in Calgary :thumbsup: we had one of the coolest summers on record. The weather has really sucked, so much for global warming. Hopefully all the precip. we have been getting translates into a big snow year for the Rockies.

Here in the PNW we had a very hot above average summer. I ain't complaining. The climate here over the last 15 years has gotten noticable warmer. I remember when we actually had that white stuff called SNOW when I would go hunting in October. Now we are lucky to see snow during late Muzzloader which is in December. :thumbsup: Trying to hunt with dry grass and bushes must sound like a freight train going through the woods to an animal. :devil:

It's been one of the coolest summers here (WV) in years. Great cool weather for riding. :thumbsup: I've put over 1000 off road miles on the DRZ. :awww: However, I wasted $500 for a boat slip and only went out on the lake about 5 times. :devil: I only like spending the day on the boat when its too hot do anything else.

Earth Climatology 101:

The earth is tilted to something like 37 degrees as it rotates in an eliptical orbit around the sun. When Earth is at it's closest distance from the sun, it is winter on the northern hemisphere. Every 4 orbits of earth around the sun=1 leap year. Humans add a day to their calendar every 4 years, for if we didn't do so, winter would turn to summer every 730 years. But that is not all. Eventually, even though we add a day to the calendar year every 4 years, the Earth's opposite hemisphere will slowly be changed to the one closest to the sun...in other words, instead of winter in the northern hemisphere being at the point where Earth is closest to the sun, it will be summer in the northern hemisphere when the Earth is closest to the sun.

Did I lose everyone yet??!! :thumbsup::devil: