Sign in to follow this  

Fredericksburg VA Area riders

I am looking to move down around the fredericksburg area sometime soon. I was wondering if there were any trails riders or clubs in that area. I know of the NVTRA and such. My bike is DS'ed and I plan on checking out the back roads around the area. I will be comming from Just north east in maryland so its not a far move but I like to get a feel for th eloacla riding areas.

There's a bit of good trails around us...what type and level of rider are you?

Give me a shout when you get here...

BTW, you should join NVTR asap...or if you want to ride the Shenandoah 500, you'll need to get your entry in right away. It's a fun ride and the people are awesome...

I am a member of SMDR but I have been thinking about the NVTR when I get down there.

I like to ride trails and such. I don't mind hard trails and rocks. I am used to riding up at Tower City (rock city). I am probably around a B rider but I have only tried racing an enduro one time. (I didn't do very well at all but there is a good excuse)

Anyway. I would like to do the Shanendoa 500 but I work weekends right now. WHen the new job comes I will be on mon-fri for awhile.