Sign in to follow this  

Buzzard's race - Saturday

Heading down for the Buzzard's race at Cherry Creek on Saturday. Taking my brother Scott with... his first race. It'll be a great time. Sand, rocks, whoops, 200+ of my closest friends. Fun will be had by all :thumbsup:!

Any of you heading down? Danny, Phil, Chris, Steve?? It's going to be a short race at about 50 miles, so when we're done, we're going to ride the dunes and lower foothills until we're outta' gas.

Heading down for the Buzzard's race at Cherry Creek on Saturday. Taking my brother Scott with... his first race. It'll be a great time. Sand, rocks, whoops, 200+ of my closest friends. Fun will be had by all :cry:!

Any of you heading down? Danny, Phil, Chris, Steve?? It's going to be a short race at about 50 miles, so when we're done, we're going to ride the dunes and lower foothills until we're outta' gas.

Eric,

I'm done racing for the season. I can't get the time away from the new little boy. Damn, I'd love to make this race though..... :cry:

Me and the wife are going for a ride up AF canyon as well.

Oh well, have fun and be safe. Bring home First Place!

I can't get the time away from the new little boy.

Danny,

Is this your first? I've got one kid, a 15 month old boy, and I can't believe how much fun I have with him. I've been in Atlanta on business for the past week and fly home tonight...I can't wait to see him and the wife again. They certainly change your life some, but it's all good.

Doug

I can't get the time away from the new little boy.

Danny,

Is this your first? I've got one kid, a 15 month old boy, and I can't believe how much fun I have with him. I've been in Atlanta on business for the past week and fly home tonight...I can't wait to see him and the wife again. They certainly change your life some, but it's all good.

Doug

Yep, first one...3 1/2 months old now. And yes he has changed our life for the better. I feel the same as you when I get off work. Can't wait to come home and see him. I also enjoy giving him a bath and feeding him.

Yep, first one...3 1/2 months old now. And yes he has changed our life for the better. I feel the same as you when I get off work. Can't wait to come home and see him. I also enjoy giving him a bath and feeding him.

Good on ya! :cry: I'm with you on every point.

Doug

Bring home First Place!

Great race. About 50 miles. Crashed twice, got off course once, and still finished in 3rd. Trophied for the first time. Next race this weekend at the "Oasis to Wells 100 National Hare and Hound". 90 miles of hardcore desert racing.

MRMOTO, Last weekend i think i was parked next to ya? did your brother win the helment?

Great race. About 50 miles. Crashed twice, got off course once, and still finished in 3rd. Trophied for the first time. Next race this weekend at the "Oasis to Wells 100 National Hare and Hound". 90 miles of hardcore desert racing.

Good job Eric! :cry: