Sign in to follow this  

Aftermarket plastics?

Im thinking of putting some differently colored aftermarket plastics on me scoot, black, dark blue or silver I'm a-pondering. Does anybody know any good companies who manufacture the aforementioned product in good quality with a nice, durable finish? Thankee in advance, Norwegian. :thumbsup:

I'm just waiting for my Acerbis white plastic kit to come in ...not sure how I'll find the CRF in the snow up here...anyways, got them here:

http://www.btosports.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=AC1574H&Category_Code=&Store_Code=BSOS

It was the best deal I found and they shipped same day. They have black and silver as well.

You wont be able to get the dark blue or silver for the bike in your signature, at least not here in the US. Black, white, red are pretty much your only options.

My UFO's are holding up great, and they come pre-drilled, which is always a plus. Everything lined up to!I'd recommend them to something. :thumbsup:

I'm just waiting for my Acerbis white plastic kit to come in ...not sure how I'll find the CRF in the snow up here...anyways, got them here:

http://www.btosports.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=AC1574H&Category_Code=&Store_Code=BSOS

It was the best deal I found and they shipped same day. They have black and silver as well.

You didn't check with us... With our 110% low price guarantee, we're always the best price... :thumbsup: We carry Acerbis, UFO, Polisport and Maier...

[quoteYou didn't check with us... With our 110% low price guarantee, we're always the best price... :cry:

OK, my mistake, didn't even realize they were available from you, thanks.

By the way...Acerbis does list Silver as an option for CRF250R plastics unless there is a mistake in that link I posted previously.

wanted my X blue, too

but there were no blue parts on the market jet

so I settled for a black backfender, you can get the sidepanels that did not fit mine because of the fastaccess airfilter, I only painted the red stripe black then

my white shrouts are availabe in black as well

bought Polisport, because nothing else was at hand

fit perfect, holds up very well, was extremely affordable

the UFO I once had bought for a Husa had not fit at all had to cut and bend and drill a lot, so no more UFO for me

front fenders and light housings or masks most fit universal

neuesitybank.jpg

wanted my X blue, too

but there were no blue parts on the market jet

so I settled for a black backfender, you can get the sidepanels that did not fit mine because of the fastaccess airfilter, I only painted the red stripe black then

my white shrouts are availabe in black as well

bought Polisport, because nothing else was at hand

fit perfect, holds up very well, was extremely affordable

the UFO I once had bought for a Husa had not fit at all had to cut and bend and drill a lot, so no more UFO for me

front fenders and light housings or masks most fit universal

neuesitybank.jpg

Polisport eh :cry: I'll check them out!