Sign in to follow this  

called the jemco bloke...

well i gave jemco a call and talked to the bloke there about his pipe and he says they have a downswept header/lowboy pipe available. BUT he reckons this does not allow the muffler to be moved forward at all?? whats the deal with that? with all other lowboy header pipes ive seen you have been able to move the muffler forward a little to stop it sticking out so much and to improve weight distribution. The amount that the jemco pipe sticks out disturbs me a little so if this is the case i might have to stick with the original idea of gettin a thunder alley pipe shipped over

He is referring to the flat track exhaust which comes out and goes down along the frame cradle and then out the side. He hasn't made a lowboy MX pipe yet.

He is referring to the flat track exhaust which comes out and goes down along the frame cradle and then out the side. He hasn't made a lowboy MX pipe yet.

i believe he is waiting on my bike to mock it up. i think i am dropping it off the end of the month. since my collarbone is broken i wont be needing the bike for a while.

Maybe Rapture can drop your bike off this weekend for you! :devil:

I need to get my ass up to Austin and get my wheels, subframe, and shock spring so I can put my bike back together. David is coming down tomorrow night for a birthday party get together so there will be plenty of bench racing and shee-it talking going on....along with the rest of the bling-bling/Victoria/cripple crew present it should be a blast! :thumbsup:

Keith I'll be down in Victoria next friday & can bring the stuff to ya if you want??

We can go ride holeshot mx & get you used to eating my roost again :thumbsup:

I used to think Texas would be a great place to go ride some nice tracks, but geez, I'm afraid I might break something! The only good thing I remember about Texas personally was going up there and kicking UTEP's a$$ every year. Hmm, what are some other Texas teams that suffered U of Hawaii's wrath? Houston, SMU. . . :thumbsup:

Maybe Rapture can drop your bike off this weekend for you! :devil:

I need to get my ass up to Austin and get my wheels, subframe, and shock spring so I can put my bike back together. David is coming down tomorrow night for a birthday party get together so there will be plenty of bench racing and shee-it talking going on....along with the rest of the bling-bling/Victoria/cripple crew present it should be a blast! :thumbsup:

unfortunately i will not be making it down there this weekend. i forgot that fun ford weekend is this weekend in dallas and that is where i am now. keith, i will pick up your stuff from dons on the way back down this sunday. let him know.