Sign in to follow this  

Desert Ride Pics

These are not the greatest pics, but any pics are better than no pics, especially mid-week.

These are west of Vegas. Not the greatest riding, but better than nothing.

881c1500.jpg

These next pics are of a hill that always gets my pulse up. I don't ride hard stuff much but everyone else would be fine on it. This reminds me also, I notice that my plastic rear disc gaurd was shattered and my rear disc slightly bent so maybe some added armor is needed there too. I have the devol from TT, but have not installed it yet.

P9110039Web.jpg

P9110046Web.jpg

P9110043Web.jpg

This pic is of a hill I have not tried yet. I saw guy on a big yammy go right up.

P9110056Web.jpg

The usual first person shooter. Do they make a gravel paddle? :thumbsup:

P9110060Web.jpg

Crazy stuff in the desert. This is not close to anything else really, just kinda out there.

P9110067Web.jpg

This is a National Ranger Station NW of Vegas. Again, not good riding, I just stopped to rest in the shade.

P9110069Web.jpg

Ride Safe. :devil:

Cool pics! I'm heading out to Death Valley for a solo dual sport/hiking/camping excursion in a month or so, just what I needed to get fired up and hold me over. :thumbsup:

got any hardcore action shots of the bike???

Only if someone else is riding it. :awww::thumbsup::devil:

It was maybe in the 80's. It was morning time so it was not too hot.

Nice PICS, I think I know where that is, used to live out there, went to Basic and UNLV (a year or two past) Thanks :thumbsup::devil:!

Shoot man...you should appreciate what you have to ride on more! I'd love to be able to get into some wide open spaces like that! Everything I've been on here in GA is tight, twisty, and fun! But nothing like that. Enjoy it, bro!

Wish I lived close to that area. Its just too flat here in the midwest. Pics are good too.

Looks like home! (only that 80 degree stuff sounds nice, I went riding saturday and it was probably 90-95 when I loaded up to go home, at about 10:00 AM!) :thumbsup: