Sign in to follow this  

Gifford Pinchot

What is the traction like when it is wet?

the best in the NW. the ash turns into what is similar to compact sand when it's wet.

Anybody know what the weather looks like up there recently?

Trav's video from Aug 3rd looked like there wasn't any snow yet, any idea's how long it'll hold off?

I'm thinking about heading up there Sept. 25th. Last year it was snowing on me and cloudy so we got to see lots of white. :thumbsup:

- Ryan

I have been riding up there the last 5 Fridays and it looks like i will be up there tomorrow. Great riding in the rainy weather.

No snow yet.

I think those pix were Sept 3rd as i was on that ride.

Russ, let me know if you want to hook up and ride there some time.

Kelly

What's the Low tempurature there right now? Hitting freezing? I'm going there this Sunday. First time there. Will be riding all day hopefully. :thumbsup:

Looks like snow level is down around 5000 GPNF is almost done for the year. :cry:

4500ft snow level, half a week of rain. several inches of snow at Timberline. :cry:

Did you guys go this weekend, how'd it look?

Last year about this time: "I won't call you a wimp if you want to turn around. This snow's getting kind of deep"

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I am heading up that way on Oct7 to ride , we head out of Randal . Can you keep me posted on the weather? I would hate to spend a ton of $$$$$ on gas and not be able to ride.

Maybe this will all blow over and the snow will melt by then if so maybe some of us could hook up and ride.

john