Sign in to follow this  

Storm suspension link

I have noticed that some of you guys have added the Storm Suspension Link. Would anyone like to share some feedback on how they like it and how much of a difference it made.

Thanks in advance.

I do not have one nor did I ride a bike with one. But if you do a serch you may find some info on here. I heard they work good. People I know did not like them because the make the bike sit higher and they said it feels more like a Yamaha in the corners. And my self I don't care on how the Yamaha feels in a corner. I would look into 20mm triple clamps first. Good luck on your chose!

the storm link is an easy fix to somewhat fix the front end push on '02 and '03 crf450's. IT DOES NOT, I REPEAT NOT! MAKE THE BIKE FEEL LIKE A YAMAHA!

I put mine on my '02 crf 450 and could tell an immediate difference, it does make the rear and center of the bike sit higher so if you have short legs it might create a problem for you!

20mm clamps made a huge difference and with the storm link the bike absolutely rails the corners now , it actually took me a couple of hours to adjust to how well the bike now corners. :thumbsup:

It works nicely, adding a small but effective ncrease in turning. Sag, I found worked best at 100mm with the link....

Thanks for the info guys. I did some impulsive buying, while ordering a fuel screw, I went ahead and ordered one. The guys @ Storm were real nice and helpful. I hope it lives up. I have a z-start coming in tomorrow, so I have lots of new things to try. :thumbsup: