Sign in to follow this  

I called Yamaha Motors Corp in So Cal about 250F

I was tired of hearing "next week" when I called any Yammi dealer about a 2005 YZ250F so I called Yamaha Motors Corp Customer Relations in Cypress, CA. The woman that answered was very quick to tell me that they are "due in at the end of September." I told her that I was in San Jose and she said that they should be up here the first of Oct. I asked "why the delay? did the bikes new rework?". She said no, end of Sept is within the delivery window.

This is straight from her mouth. Now, my take ....

They will arrive the first week of October, take a week to get off the boat and reshipped, arrive a week or so later at the dealers. Expect them 3rd or 4th week of Oct.

:thumbsup:

dude it's like this every year. they start to show up mid to late sept and then they are everywhere by december.

whether you get yours before someone else depends on how many yamahas your dealer sell. money talks.

you're right and I should know this. i guess i'll have to break it in during the first enduro. hopefully the speed average is low in the first few special tests :thumbsup:

Just checked on mine today and the Yamaha computer said, "In Transit" WooHoo!

"In transit" from Japan - that could be weeks! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dan you got the 2005 YZ250F's in? So that means everyone should be getting them pretty soon right? Also do you know or anyone know if the 2004 YZ250F Works Connection Frame Guards and Radiator Braces will fit the 2005 YZ250F, because I want to order them before I get my bike?

Thanks

Joe

WE GOT EM INSTOCK

Contact me we just got a few in today

Dan Dalton

909-889-2761 ex416

Chaparral

2005s YZ250F in stock?

I called chapperall, they have them.I already have money down on 1.I wonder if that means that they are being shipped everywhere,or will they trickle in.I guess its a good sign.

I called Dan moments ago and he told me that everything fits. Only the front suspension and swing arm got major changes. Makes sense.

Oh ok, when I called I must of not spoke to Dan. Another question though, will the 2004 YZ250F OEM Oil Filters fit on the 2005 YZ250F? I wanted to have a couple oil filters and have frame guards and radiator braces for as soon as I get the bike.

Thanks

Joe

Ok Sweet, so the 2004 YZ250F/YZ450F Oil Filter's will fit in my 2005 YZ250F?

I just want to def. clarify before I go and buy like 5 or so oil filter's.

Thanks so much!!!!!

Joe