PW 80 killswitch question, need help.

Ok so I got this old PW 80 that I want to mess around with. So I take off the stock handlebars and put on my old Raptor ones to raise it. Well once everything is done I kick it over and it starts fine, then I go to hit the kill switch and it doesn't work. So I turn off the gas, and then it just starts ideling high/wierd. So after that im panicking and wondering what the heck. So Im like I will just pull the spark plug cap off the spark plug.....

:mad:OWWWWW, &%$#@! was that for. :lol:LOL, it shocked the crap out of me. Anyways it shut down, so I was happy but my right arm got the living crap shocked out of it, and now my kill switch doesn't work.

So I start pulling wires coming out of my kill switcha and I found the 2 wires that are disconnected. One is a male, and the other a female. But they both go to the kill switch. It looks something like this.

male----- \_______ Kill switch

female----/

But that is just a rough sketch for yall to get the Idea. So now I go and look for the wires to plug the male and female into. Well I can't find em'.?

Anyone know a wiring diagram for a PW 80. Or better yet, can tell me what I need to do to make my own kill switch. Don't you just ground one the wires out or something. Im so confused.

:excuseme:HELP ?:awww::devil:

.........then I go to hit the kill switch and it doesn't work. So I turn off the gas, and then it just starts ideling high/wierd. So after that im panicking and wondering what the heck. So Im like I will just pull the spark plug cap off the spark plug.....

OWWWWW, &%$#@! was that for. LOL, it shocked the crap out of me. Anyways it shut down, so I was happy but my right arm got the living crap shocked out of it, and now my kill switch doesn't work.

? :cry: ?? ? ??

Ahhh thanks very much ? that made my afternoon soo much better. ????

• 1 year later...