Sign in to follow this  

what is the best riding spot in south jersey?????!!!!!!!!???????

what do u all think is the best riding spot in south jersey it could be a pit anything i go to englishtown and njorvp atco all over but i just need some real good pits i love pit riding all the ones i used to ride at closed down black wood pits was the best and port elizabeth still head down there every once and a while

If it's not a LEGAL riding area, DO NOT POST any locations here ................. The ECEA website has had people asking questions about what bikes to ride and where to ride them and it was found out the the person asking these questions was the head of the NJ Sierra Club, John Little, he took the info and pasted it on to the Cheif "Richard Head" of the DEP and them made the Fish and Game Wardens visit those sites to bust people....

theres some good places around here but, well they're decent but don't post it. all the new yawka'z ruin it, thats why i try to keep it to a locals only type of dealy

Isn't South Jersey a hot mining area? I know Central Jersey is im not sure about North.. :cry: freeriding or riding in pits is fun but illegal and dangerous. Ever ride next to a 30-40 ft vertical cliff :cry:

If it's not a LEGAL riding area, DO NOT POST any locations here ................. The ECEA website has had people asking questions about what bikes to ride and where to ride them and it was found out the the person asking these questions was the head of the NJ Sierra Club, John Little, he took the info and pasted it on to the Cheif "Richard Head" of the DEP and them made the Fish and Game Wardens visit those sites to bust people....

What a low life, whats his address? :cry:

Now wait a minute....the thread title is using "best riding" and "south Jersey" in the same sentence.

Isn't that an oxy-moron? :cry:

The best riding is in NORTH Jersey! :cry: :cry:

Speak for yourself yo rock loving :cry:*(&^%#$@# you gonna come ride Pinebarrons Enduro next week ??? or how bout the ridge run in Nov you rock lover Later

Rocks rocks...gimme ROCKS! and roots and mud and trees wider than my bars! Oh....and most important...HILLS!

Keep the sand, I already have a litter box for the cat. :cry:

Next week is my anniversary. Streetbike AND dirtbike need work now. Had a little "mishap" on the streetbike two weeks ago.

Randy