Sign in to follow this  

Progrip goggle lens delamination

Somewhere there was a discussion about a problem with lens comming apart. Mine came apart too. Today 2 replacement lenses came to my house all the way from Italy. Very cool of the company to respond to my email in this manner! :thumbsup:

Yeah, way cool, didn't know they would replace 'em.

I just buy new lenses when they come apart. They've usually been ~1 year old by then and it's a great excuse to get new lenses for that shiny & clear feeling.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB29&Number=1068288&Forum=UBB29&Words=pro-grip&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=1068288&Search=true#Post1068288

I have switched back to Scott. After the lens problem, then the volume being insufficient for glasses (after Pro-Grip assurred me they were designed to be OTG before I bought them) I have delegated their eye protection duty to my son's eyes. I will not buy them again.

Sorry to hear you werent happy with them. I love mine. I too had the delamination problem and thought the foam around the rim was too easily falling apart. I emailed them and told them so. They sent me a brand new pair frames and all. I wont use anyone elses goggles now because of their excellent customer service. I havent had any better luck with any other brand and I like the auto tint. It is only a 40.00 item at the most. Disposable as far as I am concerned.