Sign in to follow this  

Bryan or Brian....

Did you guys get the email I sent you on the purchase I made in the TT store??If not please email me...Here is the info on the purchase..

Order date: September 5, 2004

Order#: 8331

Price: Status:

1 of : 3.3 GAL GS TNK YZ400F-BLU

$179.52 Shipped

Yes, we did receive your email at 5:54 AM this morning.

Considering that the store doesn't even open until 10:00 AM pacific, we haven't even started to look at emails for the day yet. And we sure couldn't respond to your first post yet that was made at 6:32 PM yesterday. (After the store already is closed for the day)

up for a reply :cry: :cry: :cry:

Todd, you are in the east, we are in the west. At 10am PST, when the store opens, it's now 1pm in the east. We're not ignoring you and you've recieved a response technically before business hours. I'm not sure what else we could have done to meet your expectations? :cry:

Maybe you're a little gun shy because others you've ordered from have screwed you, but that's now how we operate. Taking things to the public in order to motivate us is not necessary. I don't know any company that promises to return emails in a matter of hours. Usually it's 24 hours at best. We return every email in a timely fashion, usually the same day and sometimes in a few hours or less.

The moral of the story is relax a bit and give us a chance to respond in a reasonable time fashion. Then you'll realize that you've chosen the right place to spend your money. :cry:

Bryan

PS - Please don't assume that we'll see TT store business posts among the sea of posts made to TT on a daily basis. This includes private messages. It's the wrong place to communicate with us for questions on your order. We're not looking in the forums for TT store support questions. TT store email and phone are the avenues we've provided for this. :lol:

thanks for the response guys,but I did send you an email through the TT store a couple days ago..You must not have gotten it,I also sent you one this morning through your on line support thingy...I was just seeing if I could flag you guys down in here..sorry if I seemed to be a little overzealous..I will be a little patient now :cry:

when I created the mail through the TT store contact us mail system,it did not go through my outlook express :confused:so I do not have a copy of it..But I did get your email and thank you,you were right,I owe you guys one..You will be getting a lot of business from me in the future...Thanks again.