Sign in to follow this  

could've been worse (pics)

thought i'd share some of the misery i been dealin' w/ lately. this busted finger has put me outta action 4 the next 2 months. this is my favortie time of the year 2 ride too. i snapped both bones in the joint. 1 screw and 2 pins.

check out this set up

Picture%20020.jpg

with the hope of regaining full use of the finger...i have 2 use this machine that repeatedly moves my it thru a set range of motion, at a set speed for 6 hrs a day...not fun!!

Picture%20014.jpg

i was injured when i came up short on a step-down triple at my local practice track a couple of weeks ago. i'd been hittin' it all day, but when i cased it it swapped me sideways and then i ate it hard after i pulled the "accidental throttle roll on". i hate when that happens. f'n scary.

anyways... pins should be out in 3 weeks and its coming along pretty good, but i'll tell ya----if i don't get 2 throw a leg over soon i'm gonna pop. i'm outta work and there's not much i can do, so i'm pretty bored. thank God for 4 thumpertalk. :thumbsup:

if u wanna a good look at it click HERE ...its a little more graphic so 4 those of u w/ a weak stomach :devil:...lol

Thanks for giving us the finger, what did we do to you. :cry: j/k Dude, that looks painful good luck with the rehab.

hang in there.....ouch....i'm just recovering from shattering my elbow....pins, wires, etc. used to put me back together again.....cased a double....

I meet with the dr. today....