Sign in to follow this  

New Comer !!!

Hi All, I'm so happy that I can find this web on the internet. It's very good that I can get loads of tech support here :thumbsup:

Pak%20Lai.jpg

400..JPG

nice bike :devil: you must be good to ride wet sand with those stock tires

It kind of looks like he just fell :thumbsup::awww:

nice bike :devil: you must be good to ride wet sand with those stock tires

It kind of looks like he just fell :thumbsup::lol:

i wasn't going to say anything :awww:

I'll support you in getting some riding gear!! Buy some protective gear - you'll be happy when you need it someday....TRUST ME! :thumbsup:

Ha Ha, the stock tires are quite slippery but I won't change it till it become slick. The places I live in isn't like US, I don't have much open woods to ride, I just ride in those national park where ppl BBQ and hiking and always chase by those cops :thumbsup: I wear protection gears when I was a beginner, but it's too hot here so I just wear boots. Post you guys some more pix later!!!

ya by the looks of it you have alot of hardpack deathwing work fine on that. boots and helmet are all ya need unless your riding with others.

Or until you go down hard and land on a rock and it gets implanted into your chest. Or you slide out on pavement and realize you just lost most of the skin on your arms. Then you would wish you had more gear on. Believe me I have learned my lesson. When I was younger I rode with my friends mainly on quads in sandles sometimes bear footed with no helmet no nothing and luckily I never got hurt all that bad but I have gotten thrown off of a quad while riding on the back and got my foot stuck in the rack and dragged up a hill. I landed on my head and it was my friends helmet and it tore the paint all off the side and scratched the back up really bad and I Realize how lucky I was with it. Then I looped my DRZ while doing a wheelie on gravel and landed hard. I just had tennis shoes on and hurt my ancle cracked my chest protector thank god I had it on cause it saved my chest. I have had many instances where my chest protector has saved my during crashes and it also help when people roost me.

Welcome JIMI. All the way from Honk Kong looks neato out there. :thumbsup:

I still think those deathwing tires must go. :awww: But hey whatever suits ya. :D

HomeTheater....

it also help when people roost me

I see a problem here... your supposed to be roosting them. :lol::devil:

--------------------------------------------------------

Edit :

I JUST REALIZED I SAID "Honk Kong" Instead of Hong Kong. Oopies. :lol::D