Sign in to follow this  

storm fuel mix srew who has one , how is it ????

Apples and oranges.

The storm fuel screw replaces your stock fuel screw. It allows you to make adjustments without tools (stock fuel screw adjustment requires a shorty flat head screw driver. The storm fuel screw is adjustable with your fingers). It has no other benefits.

The JD jet kit comes with two custom need jets, a variety of main jets, and basic set-up instructions. When set up according to directions your bike will run better than it did with stock jetting.

I run one, and I like it. But it screwed up mt idle setting when I first installed it. Weird, but true. Once I got that sorted out, everything's great again. It's nice to have the adjustability, but my 450 isn't picky about the fuel screw. 1/8 turn is all it ever takes to tune it up. :cry:

I like mine ok. It could be longer, and then it would be easier to get to. It still sets pretty close to the bottom of the carb, which is somewhat difficult to get to. Still much better than stock. :cry: :cry:

I just put one in my 450. Seems to work well and much easier to access than stock. :cry: