Sign in to follow this  

Rat Dog 04?

Anyone planning on doing the Rat Dog this year in the Trask on Saturday (9/18)? Weather looks a little iffy, but hey, at least there won't be any dust! Hoping to see some TT'ers there, but hopefully not out on the course since I'll be riding sweep. :thumbsup:

I'm going. But I'm your brother, so I don't count. :thumbsup:

C'mon up guys, rain or shine it'll be a blast! We've helped Tom set up the course the last few weekends and I can tell you it's a killer. There's three 30-40 mile loops that pass through the start, so you can always opt out if the rain takes a toll.

i'll be there- its my first dual sport event, so i'm excited to see what the trails are like on A and AA-

look for the dude unstuffing his DRZ from his toyota mini-van! that would be me.

id also like to meet some more people from portland-

aaron

I should be there...no idea if we are camping or who all is gonna make it yet.

May just be me driving out early in d mornin.

i'll be there- its my first dual sport event, so i'm excited to see what the trails are like on A and AA-

Welcome aboard! When I was out doing course setup 2 weeks ago, there was some pretty good stuff when things were mostly dry. With all the rain we've had I'm thinking it is going to add quite a bit more difficulty.

Me and olimj will be camping near Tom (event organizer). You can't miss us, we both own Eagle Cap campers. Stop in and say hi!

look for the dude unstuffing his DRZ from his toyota mini-van! that would be me.

:cry::cry: