Sign in to follow this  

Rimrock

Who's in? What's it like? Anybody going? Anybody been there before?

I've been talked into it by the guys at my local shop. Apparently it's the last year they are having it.

That is one of Tim's favorites. :DLots of wide open , high speed, flat sandy switchbacks, w/ some rock beds near the shore. I'd join you, but my little TTR lacks the needed speed. :thumbsup: However, you can always count me in for the nasty technical stuff where my baby chugs her little heart out. I think you'll have a blast at Rimrock. BTW, did you get your bike back yet? Riding this weekend?

I've heard about it but never been there before.

Drew still has my bike; the pipe is off at Trav's friend's house, getting fixed (if possible). I won't be riding this weekend. :thumbsup: But next weekend, I'm heading down to Oregon. That will be fun.

Rimrock is a one-of-a-kind race. Some parts are wide open, other parts are rock-infested. Muddy in some spots, dusty in others.

Last year they are running it.

:cry:

I'll be there.

I have rimrock on my calendar as well, oct 3rd.

I am going to the cranberry lk. harescrambles weekend after this (sept 26th). It's just in eatonville not far from seattle if anyone wants to join. they have a mini-race for the kids there too.

I'll be there... part of the NMA series and I can't drop anymore races...

Anyone have the directions / flyer / links / etc???

mike

I'll be there... part of the NMA series and I can't drop anymore races...

Anyone have the directions / flyer / links / etc???

mike

There's a link to the flyer at:

www.nmaoffroad.org

I pazzied out last year, but if this is the last year. I think Ill go do some rippin. Whats yer plan BrandonW. Maybe we can all gang up with Taber. :cry:

Do you guys know how many people are on a team? And what class i would enter as an individual if i have never ridden in a GP before but am on a 450?

thanks

if you ride team it is 2, but really you should do this event solo. course is only 10-12 miles long for 1-1/2hrs short course 2-1/2 hrs long course

Do you guys know how many people are on a team? And what class i would enter as an individual if i have never ridden in a GP before but am on a 450?

thanks

I am actually curious how you dug out a post that is 5 yrs old?

I am actually curious how you dug out a post that is 5 yrs old?

Lol...and did you notice how many times it was said to be the last time the race was happening?

Don't they say every year is possibly the last year. Dusty

Yes, I have heard that a few times at the riders meeting.

Either way its a very fun race!

Paul

ITS NOT THE LAST YEAR there are no plans to stop running the race next year. The issues with WFDF have mostly been worked out.