Sign in to follow this  

who would buy...(feedback request)

Who here who owns a pit bike/mini bike would buy a mini bike carrier for the hitch of their vehicle? You know you've seen the big bike ones but who would buy a mini bike one?

If you would buy one or would buy one depednign on price...how much would you be willing to pay for a quality one that is fully welded and powder coated?

I've looked into it because I drive a Jeep Liberty and it's a pain to hook up my trailer just for my minibike. I've seen that most of them are around $300 or so. I'd consider buying one if they would get the price under $200.

Thanks for the feed back. The reason I asked is that a buddy of mine said he has neighbors with mini bikes that dont have trucks so they throw them inside their SUV to transport them... I wondered how many other people were in this predicament...

$300 seems very steep for a mini rack...

If feed back is good I will make a few and see how they sell.

I have a mazda tribute (somewhat similar to jeep liberty)and we have a trailer for the big bikes, but if we are just going mini-bikin', I load the TTR 90 and (used to have) PW fiddy into the back. No problem, really. If we have too much stuff in the car, we take the trailer. I don't have a rack, so I never really thought of it. I think people who like the rack would buy it for their minibike. But, I think it would be better if you had a rack that could fit a big bike and a minibike in one. Like a mini slot parallel to the big bike slot or something.