Sign in to follow this  

who would buy...(feedback request)

Who here who owns a small bike would buy a mini bike carrier for the hitch of their vehicle? You know you've seen the big bike ones but who would buy a mini bike one?

If you would buy one ...how much would you be willing to pay for a quality one that is fully welded and powder coated? It would fit up to a 60 inch total length bike

In MiniMoto Magazine, we have tested two types of carries so far. One was a mini carrier (Joe Hauler) and the other was a full sized carrier (Sarge Industries). In a nutshell, both carriers worked great for mini's, however the mini carrier only lets you carry mini's. That being said, I would rather go with the Sarge carrier because it will allow me to take a big bike if I need to. For the money, you basically end up with twice the carrier.

Dano

Gonna agree with these guys. I have a Burban and they fit in the trunk or on the trailer with the big bikes. The only suggestion I would have is to make an adjustable bar to hold the different size bikes in place. Less time to load up. My 2c. GL :cry: