Sign in to follow this  

Hummers are a girly car...

That's the ultimate "small [@#$%&*!] truck"... for you guys who need to compensate for something you're lacking by driving a big goofy ass truck. :cry:

You wouldn't catch me dead in that dorky looking thing.

My 2 cents...

Anybody else notice that there is a quad in the back in that picture. :cry: :cry: Double Tool IMO! :cry: :cry:

But does anybody really need a vehicle that is nine feet tall, eight feet wide, 21 1/2 feet long and gets about seven miles on a gallon of diesel?

<font color="navy">Hmmm. Yup. My F350 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed is pushing seven feet high, dunno how wide, but I'm over 20 feet long and get seven miles on a gallon of gas (gulp!). But, it doesn't quite weigh that much, and has never had a quad in the back... :cry:

I can see it now....

Mommies everywhere keeping up with the neighbors, cell phone stuck to their ear, taxiing their kids to school on those skinnyass residential streets, grocery and mall shopping. They'll be scraping and crunching cars trying to fit into parking spaces. Then they'll take up 5 or 6 parking spaces after they spent an hour trying to fit into a compact car parking space!

This oversized passenger "car" crap is getting so ridiculous.

It's just so sad.......... :cry:

#1 girlie car: VW Beetle.

How embarrassing. I don't know what's worse, seeing some dude driving around in one, or seeing some misguided dude in the passenger seat while he gets driven around in one by his girlfriend. I'll cut him some slack if she's hot.

Otherwise - LOSER!

beetlewtux.jpg

He he he...

Gee, thanks. I own and ride in my '71 Beetle most everyday.

Well, guess I like being a [@#$%&*!]. And at almost 24mpg, I ain't complaining.

Hmmm... wish there was an emoticon flying the bird.

But this will do...... :cry:

Well since you got your panties all in a wad, I'll cut you some slack since you own the older version. :cry:

The newer version is definitely for chicks. I mean it has a flower holder vase thing in it!

Btw, I had a '72 Super Beetle when I was in high school, great car. :cry:

Leave my panties alone! . . . :cry:

Yeah, gotta agree about those new thing cars.

My wife wanted one... glad the sideview mirror got in her way when she borrowed a friends.

She's gettin' a 4WD soon. Yeah! :cry:

Those new ones shouldn't even be called Beetles.

Something like Dweebles, er sumpin'.

:cry:

:thumbsup:let me tell yall something any girly that gives a good hummer ,is a goshdarn keeper :cry: so lets here it for hummers :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :cry::lol::cry:

My dad and I are towing a Huge 3 bike trailer with a Crown Vicotria 1994. 270,000 miles. Thank God for That V8 baby! :cry: :cry: :cry: Funny site coming down the road.

My dad and I are towing a Huge 3 bike trailer with a Crown Vicotria 1994. 270,000 miles. Thank God for That V8 baby! :cry: :cry: :cry: Funny site coming down the road.

Yeah thats my dad does the same thing with the 97 crown victoria, those engines suck! Ours has a 4.7 liter v8 and its only rated at 180 or 190hp :cry: :cry: