Sign in to follow this  

'05 is IN! Just got the call from my dealer.

Yes, just called them and the crate is sitting there. I don't have time to get a pic! :cry:

Carl's Cycle in Boise, Idaho where the motocross is AWESOME! :cry:

Due to marital constraints, I have to wait till tomorrow morning to go get it! I may be whipped, but I still get to ride! (when she lets me...........) :cry:

Due to marital constraints, I have to wait till tomorrow morning to go get it! I may be whipped, but I still get to ride! (when she lets me...........) :cry:

Thats not a good enough an excuse! I would have been down there within 20 minutes. Even if I had to call into work sick,Face the rath of the wife,etc. No Fear!

Please, please, please let this not be a bad joke. I read somewhere else that they were not going to be out until late Oct!! This is a ray of light! PICTURES ASAP! :cry:

Maybe he is referring to an '05 CRF250. He never stated what bike!? I think he is in the wrong forum! :cry:

I agree jimbo....no way in hell did Idaho get a 450 B4 the west coast. and if this were true, there would be more than just him. He definatley is talking about a 250...........or he is a troll

IIRC, last year's crf250 was released in the midwest 3 weeks before the main east coast / west coast warehouses distributed the bikes to the mainstream markets.

med, let's see the pics tomorrow!!

MEDs on the up and up, I'll vouch for his integrity (although I have not seen the bike, yet). Maybe Idaho just gets bikes early, I got my '05 YZ250 like the third week of July, two or three days before I heard of anyone else getting one.