Sign in to follow this  

Hollister Saturday 9/18

I plan on riding Hollister Saturday 9/18. I'll be riding by myself, so if anyone else wants to ride there let me know.

I usually stag by the Hollister store (pit shop?), if thats too crowded I usually goto the Vintage area or the mini track area (radio hill?).

Not sure what time I'll get there, but usually I'm leaving around 7pm or so.

I'll be riding a 525EXC with #447 on the plates.

Last saturday it was pretty good riding, not too much dust, pretty much same as always up by the lake, and the lower end was very hard pack.

Cheers,

I would but the Oscar De La Hoya fight is on and its a bit of a long trip from Hollister to Sacramento trying to make it back in tome to unload and plop down on the couch with a beer in hand.

Yea, but you'll be sorry if you pay $40+ for pay per view and the fight ends 10secs. into the first round with a lucky sucket punch.

Happens far too often that a fight is hyped and it ends early.

Hollister will be like 80 degrees, Praire City will be MUCH more and Hollister is better riding. Worth the trip. :cry:

Cheers,

Maybe I need to take the 426 out for a shake down.

I may have it done in time not sure, working on it now bleeding the brakes, full replace to Motul

Just got the New WB E2 on and need to button up thee air box and put it back.

PM me with a number or I will send you mineee in a few

Yea, but you'll be sorry if you pay $40+ for pay per view and the fight ends 10secs. into the first round with a lucky sucket punch.

Who said I was paying.... he he he :cry: