Sign in to follow this  

Palmdale/ Lancaster Riders

I was watching the weather report for Cal City and it is calling for T-showers and temps in the low 80's this weekend. My question to you guys is based upon this weeks weather, what are your thoughts? Here in LA at almost 11am it is still very overcast and no sun. From what I see about the weather in Cal City this past week, it's not super hot till after 3pm. Does riding out your way in the morning sound do-able this weekend? Thanks for any local advice.

The sun is shining in Palmdale but the temp is not bad. Cal city has about the same temps as Palmdale. Right now the weather is excellent to ride at 11:00am. If you get an early start should be great. Sunday even better. I would join you on Saturday but my son's birthday is on Saturday. Hope you have a blast. Possible moisture going out on Saturday. :cry:

I live out in the Tehachapi area and there is reports that some Santa Ana winds are supposed to start up on Saturday afternoon into Sunday. It should be pretty nice. Havent heard anything about thunderstorms, but it will keep the dust down if you are out there. :cry:

I live out in the Tehachapi area and there is reports that some Santa Ana winds are supposed to start up on Saturday afternoon into Sunday. It should be pretty nice. Havent heard anything about thunderstorms, but it will keep the dust down if you are out there. :cry:

I'm up in Tehachapi also. Where is everyone riding? I just got back into dirt riding.

I just went riding today.... Ridgrest, El Paso, Randsburg. Weather was awesome, but a bit dry. However, the wind kept the dust blown off the trail.

Jimbo