Sign in to follow this  

DRZ + Cannondale parts?

Thought the stock "S" model front brake resevoir was to big and bulky so I bought one off a cannondale (nissin).I guess it was from the liquidation of inventory. Works great and not as big. I also saw a pair of Marchozzi front forks brand new for $189.00. Wonder how they would work? I am not computer savy so I can't post the link but if you type in cannondale under m/c parts it should come up. I guess that I should have included that I saw this on Ebay.

I don't know the answer but can say I owned a Cannondale and sold it to purchase a KTM 520. I posted a link on ktmtalk asking if I could put the Ohlins suspension on the KTM. The replies were no, except for one, because the suspension was desinged for Cannondales and would cause instability on any other bikes and could be very dangerous. They stated this came from Ohlins. Maybe it will work and the suspension manufacturers are saying no to protect themselves from liability. For the price, it's hard to say no. Good Luck.

Get a hold of cannondud. He put his cannondale forkes on his S model. Not sure what it took. His bike is really a cannonuki anfer all the modes he made.