Sign in to follow this  

Where's Motogreg?

He's at the hospital with his wife and their new baby!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::lol: :lol: :lol:

Her name is Macey(sorry if the spelling is wrong) and the word on the street is mom and dad are already pricing pw50's! :lol: :lol:

Congratulations Greg and Teresa!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Congrats MOTOGREG, THERESA (PeeWee) and MACY!!!!!!!!

Welcome to parenthood!

I am so stoked for you guys!

They even canceled South Boston for him!

Congratulations!

I just went over and saw her! Along with her parents! Luckly, she looks like teresa and not Greg.....she is a real cutie! Congrats guys!!!! :cry: :cry:

Congrats to you and your family Motogreg. Being a parent is the best thing in the world!!!

party-smiley-050.gif

Thanks everybody for the nice comments. And thanks Ivan for keeping me home this weekend. Here is Macy resting with mom...

MacyandMom.jpg

It looks like Macy got the holeshot on Grant Langston's baby by about 7 hours.

PS - Gary357 and his wife Stephanie will be having their first child in two months. :cry:

Congrats Greg and Teresa!! My little girl just turned 18 months old. It seems like just yesterday when she was brand new like Macy.

I caught my little girl who had climbed up on the kitchen table and was dancing all in the time that it took me to run to the bathroom and take a squirt! You guys are in for some fun!! COngrats! :cry:

Congrats on you new baby, have fun it's a lifetime E Ticket ride :cry: take care! :cry: