Sign in to follow this  

New Guy Cooper Xtreme CR II Pit Pro

Has anyone heard about the new CRII pit pro Xtreme is coming out with? It is supposed to be TRICK!!! Cooper has made all of the updates and changes. I heard it is going to have a 120 engine, two sets of rims, all black frame and hubs, taller handle bars, no electric start for weight, and a lot more!! It is supposed to be for the same price as the original 107 also. I can't wait for this, it is gonna be bad ass! They said something about being available before christmas too.

I don't think they have released any pics yet. I heard about it when Guy was at a National at Steel City. He said it was going to have like 12 or 14 inch rims, black new frame, remov. sub frame. black hubs, rims, etc. I assume it will be on Xtreme's website when they release pics.

Its not a number II your talking about.I was at steel city also and he was talking about the stage 2 extremes that are out already.

Actually, No...there is a "stage two frame kit" available, and the 05 bikes come with the new frame. But Coop told me all about the "CRII" that they will be releasing in the next couple months with a 120 engine, bigger handle bars, bigger seat, etc... He called it the "CRII" that is after we rode his 107 with his "stage two frame kit" on it.

Its not a 110, it is a 120cc, the 107 they have already is what most call a 110. The CRII will be a 120, coop will get his first batch to use personally pretty soon.

Its not a 110, it is a 120cc, the 107 they have already is what most call a 110. The CRII will be a 120, coop will get his first batch to use personally pretty soon.

They will be race ready for the klx110 class, they will have a 14" fornt and a 12" rear wheel

They will be race ready for the klx110 class, they will have a 14" fornt and a 12" rear wheel

I was with Cooper last weekend at a bar race in Lubbock Texas. They have a 12" front and rear. I was impressed. For $100, you can get a 131 piston kit and raise them to around 11 or 12 horse power. Not bad. They have silver hhubs, but black rims. The cool thing is that if you switch out the rear rim to a 10, you can race with the 50's in the unlimited class. They ride pretty well that way too.

what's the replacement part situation on these things?

i know "many crf/xr50 aftermarket parts bolt right on", but what is many? tires and plastic? or does that include all internal engine parts (cylinder, piston, rings, etc.... all compatible with crf50 aftermarket stuff?

i am interested in pit bike soon, but don't know what to do? :)

my dad and bro both have drz110's. those things rock! they put springs on them, pipes, air filters, and bigger bars, and they are set. total about $2000 with all the aftermarket stuff done to them ($1500 for bike, $200 for springs, air filter is les than $100, pipe can be done for near nothing by welding 2-smoke silence onto stock pipe and grinding o-ring restrictor thing out of the front of stock header) Bars can be gotten for about $40.

:)

what is best deal?

i have been researching on here and found horror stories of the sdg speed mini practically falling apart. how are teh xtremes? any better or easier/cheaper to fix (apparently it;s hard to get parts for the sdg?)

or is it safer and easier to just go out and buy a new klx/drz and do the simple mods to it myself? OR start with a crf50/70 and do that stuff?

the xtreme/sdg minis are arleady ready to ride for an adult. but do they hold up?

i know the drz's have a few bending problems too, but seem decent enough for a play bike.

just weighing the options, need some input from those who have done it. :D:D:p

and the auto clutch thing seems nice on their 110's for play riding that i want it for. do the xtremes still alow this option (just have the added ability to feather clutch like aftermarket clutch kits, while still riding it like a auto clutch also, or do they require 100% use of clutch like a big bike?)

what to do? :o

hey ardfarkl i think that bar race is in atack of the fiddies now , i just got a copy of it for easter and there is one part where there is a big race in a bar then out side with bartram pastrana and cooper

xrracer36,

There are many interchangeable parts that will work off the honda 50 that you can make work with the Xtreme. Se heads, inner rotor kits. tag bars, honda 50 plastic from either polisport or acerbis, plus there is various companies that make stuff for the xtremes, like I-shock, mini bike springs.com has fork springs I believe. as far as replacement parts you can just call up

Xtreme and ask for the parts dept. they'll get you taken care of.