Sign in to follow this  

Scott Summers and Falicon Motors

Any of yu guys know exactly what size motor scott is running in his 450 seeing as though he is sponsored by Falicon?

Does anyone else run falicon motors here? What are they like? what sort of HP would scotts bike be putting out seeing it is a 525 or something?

His girlfriend is cute. Not a fatty, just thick in all the right places. I'll post pics when I get home (I'm at a buddies).

Anyhow, my feeling after seeing him/his bike.....is, he uses a mostly stock motor. I could be wrong.

OOOO, the bike will be in the backround from his Chickie...

Actually I think I remember seeing his bike in a mag a while back and they said the motor was de-tuned and had a huge flywheel weight on it to make the power manageable.

YA, they put an 02 piston in,a 17 oz. flywheel,and a F.M.F. Q muffler.The blond make him faster too , whoooops!

Any of yu guys know exactly what size motor scott is running in his 450 seeing as though he is sponsored by Falicon?

Does anyone else run falicon motors here? What are they like? what sort of HP would scotts bike be putting out seeing it is a 525 or something?

I _could_ be wrong about this, since Scott has experimented with so many different combinations... Scott is running a long-rod stroker crank, with a Knife Rod and our "Dirt Track" heavy option. The cylinder has a forged aluminum sleeve, but is a stock-size bore. The sleeve extend deeper into the crankcase - needed because of the longer stroke. Engine size is 503cc.

The powerband is silky smooth - torque everywhere - the perfect kind of power for riding all day long. The 503 is a "oh my gawd! I want one" kind of engine. And it's the exact same configuration the dirt track guys use. I don't know what Scott's HP is, but the dirt track pros are all around high 60s to low 70s. Keep in mind that the dirt track guys are willing to rebuild every race if need be. I expect Scott is keeping his a bit down.

The 525 kit with just a pipe is good for somewhere around a 15 HP gain according to one dyno chart. Your mileage may vary... :cry:

Cool Ken, glad to have someone affiliated with Falicon on TT. I am fascinated at all the Falicon stroker kits and I would love to have a 525 motor in my CRF :cry:.

I got to spend alot of time riding one of his bikes with the heavy stroked crank. It is super smooth and has real good grunt without ripping your arms off. No hard hit. There is a spacer plate between the crankcase and the cylinder and he said the run a super low comp. piston( something in the 10's). The also runs a wide ratio 2-4 gear and the bike I rode and 13 -48 gearing. Perfect traction in slick conditions. I want this set-UP! It's expensive though!