Sign in to follow this  

Pocket Rocket tips/questions

Hey, friend of mine is getting a Pocket Rocket :cry: in a day or two and wants to "soup it up" a bit. I've heard, if the pipe allows it, to hollow it out a bit more to allow more exhaust flow. I dont know to much about these little bikes, so if anyone knows anything on how to make 'em a bit faster, whether changing things or what mix to run or whatever, it would be helpful...Thanks :cry:

Most of them are cheap Chinese crap and you can hop them up a bit but they usually break after a little bit. It costs almost as much money to hop them up as it does to buy one. If you do want one spend the money and get a real one like the Polini, not the knockoff.

Hey, friend of mine is getting a Pocket Rocket :cry: in a day or two and wants to "soup it up" a bit. I've heard, if the pipe allows it, to hollow it out a bit more to allow more exhaust flow. I dont know to much about these little bikes, so if anyone knows anything on how to make 'em a bit faster, whether changing things or what mix to run or whatever, it would be helpful...Thanks :cry:

I bought my girlfriend one of those. They are about 4 inches long, need batteries, and vibrates a lot! :cry: :cry: :cry::lol: :lol:

nobody has any tips???? :cry: :cry: :cry:

tell him to buy a real bike,that is not a death trap..