Sign in to follow this  

Foresthill Sat 9/25 -cancelled my bike is in repair

This ride post is for next weekend. Any one up for the last weekend ride up at Foresthill before the red sticker season opens up the flood gates?

or we could do Georgetown and go Sunday...whatever/ whom ever wants to go. even though we get some showers this sunday, I'm sure by next weekend it will be dust bowl again, but the following week will be October and the 2-strokers/ red sticker MX thumpers will be everywhere :cry:

Bob,

If all goes well, Lee and I can make it next weekend...

Have fun on the DS ride this weekend & stop at the 'luberoom' in Dorrington on the way home,

Great burgers & beer! :cry:

( Bear Valley is where we ride DS on a regular basis )

See ya soon,

-Dan

:cry: Re-building my forks this weekend! :cry:

Stiffer springs, new oil, and adjusting the shim stack..... :cry: My Pacer is gonna ride like a Rolls! :lol: Heck, I may even put some new high speed graphics on it! :lol:

All this cold weather! I was freezing at my son's soccer game this morning. :cry:

I'm looking forward to winter riding! Cold, Mud, Slop, Different! :cry: I'm gonna roost Gucci Man! :lol:

Would love to go but next weekend I will be in Munich enjoying some fine German beers at Octoberfest!! :cry:, and even better it is a "business trip" so it is completely free :cry:. Already know how to order a beer in German "ina flasche eirdinger dunkel, bitte" see you all in a couple of weeks, until then :cry:.

wow have fun in germany. leavin the puppy dog and family at home hey? you're the lucky dog on that one.

Hey Bob they open up 5&6 yet I heard they closed them for dry conditions?Ive been out of town,but having riding withdrawl semtoms like watching football in full riding gear.I will ride some place next weakend,but I might stay close to home ie; Carnige? :cry: