Sign in to follow this  

pressure washers??

I'm looking for the most bang for the buck,what do you recommend??gas,electric??What minimal PSI works really nice for really muddy jobs??

Thanks

My gas 3.75 horse Craftsman puts out 2000psi and does a pretty dang good job as far as cleaning dirt off bikes. It runs about $220 I believe. Good power for the price.

However, if you looking to use it for other things like washing the side of the house or powerwashing your deck Id go a little bigger.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_SessionID=@@@@0388273904.1095474636@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccihadcmifddghgcehgcemgdffmdfko.0&vertical=LAWN&pid=07175200000

07175200000-dlv.jpg

I have a 1400psi electric. Its small so it saves on space. Its strong enought to clan about any thing I have thrown at it so far. I love it for the bike. You can adjust the pressure threw the wand tip. I have even done my deck with it. I got it mainly for the bikes and cars it so much faster. Make sure if you buy a high psi unit that you can adjust it down to wash the cars and bikes as they can blow the paint right off.