Buying new crf250x - Anyone ever dealt with int'l motorcycle brokers?

Hi - I am purchasing a new crf250x & wondered in anyone has had any experience with Int'l Motorcycle Brokers (advertiser on this site). If so, how was your experience & did the bike need to be assembled out of the crate when it arrived? How hard was it to assemble & adjust the jet to your elevation (I'm at 8500'above sea level).

Thanks,

I bought mine through one and it went great. I did have to put it together though. front tire, handle bars, oils, all the easy stuff. It comes in the crate with the cardboard cover on it just like at the dealer. I saved a bunch of money and was able to make sure it was greased right before I put it all together so I didn't have to take it apart to make sure the dealer did it right which they don't usually even touch. anyhow the transaction went very smooth and is deffinetly worth looking into. ?

KRAHBLDR - Did it come with instructions so you knew what to grease & hot to put it together?

EINSTEINGARAGE - MSRP is $5,999, they advertise $5,399 + $200 shipping at International Motorcycle Brokers (an advertiser on this site - click "advertisers" & follow their banner link to their website).

I considered buying form them, but when all was said and done it wasn't worth it for me. I got one locally three weeks ago for $5925.00 OTD. That was something like $5450 + Tax & $45 for Docs. When I added things up I wasn't going to save anything. I would have ended up paying $5399 + $200 to ship, + $90 for them to reg the thing so I could take it to CA DMV as used, Then I would still have to pay CA tax and registration at that time. Not a good deal for me. Could be different for your situation, but check it closely.

Doug