Sign in to follow this  

Sqidward vs, Ivan....

I haven't seen him on TT.....anyone heard from him? Know if he's ok. I hope the hurricane didn't blow his skinny :cry: away. :cry: or worse....maybe "bigfoot" got him. :cry:

Where are ya, Nick :cry:

I sent him an email this morning to his website...I didn't expect him to reply any time soon. I think he mentioned off hand going to Durhamtown to ride the storm out (maybe literally?). They really got hammered over around where he lives. :cry:

Anyone else hear from folks in the Panhandle?

Chuck

I'm back. :cry:

JUST got power back on a few hours ago. No real damage to the home or property, lots of trees in the yard, a few boats. National Guard is THE GREATEST. Handing out MRE's and ice in well located spots around the counties, they're life savers. :cry: I dunno what I'd do without cold beer. :lol: They really have their sh*t together, must be the practice you south FL guys gave them. :lol: FEMA and the likes are doing good as well.

Buddies and I went around town after it made landfall and got a bit of pictures and video.. I'll share once I get everything straightened out. I think all my town saw was sustained ~90mph or so winds. My neighborhood's 50ft above sealevel so no flooding.. Just lots of downed powerlines, quite a few trees hanging precariously.. And one really worn out chainsaw.

I was enjoying the lack of power, everyone around town was real mellow... :lol: And we turned the office into home, so we really didn't have to work either. :cry:

They're starting to open all the businesses and night clubs back up, so we finally have stuff to do. :cry:

Parts of Destin are literally gone, lots of Pensecola Beach isn't a beach anymore.. Navarre got it real bad with regards to flooding.. :cry:

I got off good, no real damage, just lots of labor to clean stuff up, others have no place to sleep :lol:

That blue pig didn't get blown away did it?? :cry:

Just think if it did you could get a real bike :cry: :cry:

Where the heck is my helmet cam demo package, I had a great ride at MXWorld yesterday (didn't dump the bike once!!).

Glad to know you and family are okay, suprised they didn't institute a dry county rule like they did down here!!!

Don :cry:

Working on it man! :cry: I gotta get evvvveeerything figured out before I drop several grand on having cables made, yadda yadda.

They suspended alcohol sales for a few days, just reinstated it day before yesterday. :cry:

No winds will ever be able to pick up that drz. :cry:

When you need quotes, send your specs to RF Labs (their just outside West Palm) they do a hell of a job for the tight spec cables we require.

Don :cry: