Sign in to follow this  

Which GS dvd's to buy?

For people who have Gary's dvds which would help a beginner the most?

Also, i live in the UK so would delivery be ok?

Cheers!

The first three I'd say! I still need to buy the 3rd one (jumping and whoops) but the first two have helped me sooooo much this year its almost unreal. I get alot of guys that say "you've only been ridin for 6 months? damn your doin good!". Then I brag about GS's DVD's :cry:

But also I have been to the track 35 times this year. and we all know "practice practice practice" :cry:

I've just bought some of the dvd's but in my e-mail it says Shipping & Handling not included :cry: :cry:

Any ideas?

PS. I live in the UK, if that has anything to do with it...

I've just bought some of the dvd's but in my e-mail it says Shipping & Handling not included :cry: :cry:

Any ideas?

PS. I live in the UK, if that has anything to do with it...

The international shipping charges from country to country change so much that it isn't pratical to list them on the website. You can send an email to Cindy in the order department (cindy@gsmxs.com) and she'll give you the shipping charges to the UK. Or if you'd like to contact Dirt Bike Rider Magazine in the UK they distribute my DVDs. :cry:

he has one one the lower numbered DVDs that has all the techniques in it like its called all techniques and its a summary of everything , but of the individual technique videos...I found the cornering video to be indepensible as a newbie.