Sign in to follow this  

top of the Morning to ya

Howdy,

Been a ghost for awhile now, just checking different topics. So I decided to drop a line and say hello. I ride a 02 YZ 426F Stock. I have been riding for about 2 yrs now off and on, mostly Arizona Desert and Single Track. Ill keep this short and Sweet, so Onto the Pictures.

cliffhanger.jpg

brian.jpg

brian_02.jpg

after_crash.jpg

file0003.jpg

Top o' the mornin' to ya' too!

Nice shots!! Looks like a lot of fun!

By any chance, are you having an identity crisis? :cry: Username= Scotsman, located in Italy and riding in Arizona, whew! You get around! :cry:

By the way, where in Italy are you? I spend a semester in Rome and loved it there (bunch of crazy, crazy drivers, though!)

Awesome Pictures....

I am Italian myself. So your a Scotsmen Living in Italy, But ride in Arizona. Wow you must be rich to fly over evreyweekend and ship your bike. :cry:

Aye. So your trying to say, one cant get out and Expand his play ground a little? :cry:

I'm Stationed in Italy ( Aviano ) and From Arizona. The Lil Blue Diesel had to stay home until I find a Place to ride here.

Yes the Italians, do drive pretty wild on those scooters saying .... Ciao.....

Have a Good evenin

Scotty :cry:

Aviano is beautiful! (very weird toilets at the train station, though) My dad was in the Air Force so we flew over on a C-130. The first car I saw outside of the base was a red Ferrari with Virginia tags (I'm from Virginia) so that was too cool!