Sign in to follow this  

These any good??

What is this "Pimp My Ride" or something :cry: Putting that on the stock muffler would be like having Heidi Klum's face on grandma's body :cry:, looks great on the end but the rest is :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol:

That alone should not make you re-jet your carb provided it is jetted correctly now. And it does away with the spark arrestor :cry:, where do you plan on riding? Only on the road and closed course race tracks? Add another $300 and you could have a ripping full exhaust that would actually do something, kind of like getting the rest of Heidi :lol:

LOL :cry:

I`m toying with the idea of Sming my babe yousee and the wheels are gonna take a HUGE chunk of my hard earned £££ Whats a good exhaust then that wont break the bank. Is there a massive benefit in a full system over a can? Does that one little pipe cost £££££??????

I'm told that the muzzy SS exaust is almost identical to the much more expensive yosh. Check it out.

i think there cool if you can't afford an exhaust. you could make your own spark arestor. for the longest time i didn't think a full exaust system would be worth it but was i ever wrong for the way the full yosh system transformed my bike i consider it to be cheap and great bang for the buck. It literaly made my bike twice as fun to ride. for a while i was driving my celica more than my drz because it was as much or more fun but not anymore the celica will be parked for a while now.