Sign in to follow this  

Whose good at photoshop?? Need help!

Hey TT'ers! I am in need of a motocross logo. Something without writing on it just a cool pic of a whip or a pic of someone on a turn leaning it way down with a foot out or something cool looking that I can use as a logo for something that i'm trying to do. It can't be someone like carmichael or something to that matter because I don't think I could use it as my logo. Hopefully you get the idea. Anyway, I know there are some creative guys out there and if I pick one that I like, I'm willing to pay just a LITTLE bit of money for your help. Thanks Guys and send em through if you don't mind. Thanks!! :cry:

so your putting your logo on a photo? Where does the logo come into play? If this stuff is going to be printed or used in any screen printing type stuff...design the logo as a vector...using illustrator.

It's somewhat difficult to explain but the business that I'm using it for is not motocross related but I'm trying to attract some of my fellow riders. I can't quite say yet what I'm doing until I get everything up and running. I already have a logo for my non-mx related business. I guess it might not be considered a logo but just a cool picture or drawing that has to do with riding. I will be placing it on 3 different areas: 1. Website 2. on a 4' X 8' Billboard 3. on a EZ-UP canopy shade. All will be in color except the EZ-UP will be a black canopy with the picture in white that I need your help for and then the website name. So I guess it would just be a picture only, not so much of a logo. THANKS! I probably just confused everyone more :cry:.

I'm not looking for pictures of individuals but more like action pictures of someone ficticious. I saw a while back some people goofing around on photoshop and then posting the drawings and they looked sweet. I guess my brain knows what i'm talking about but just don't know how to explain it. So if you're confused like most will be because it doesn't make sense then just ignore the post. Thanks.

Skip, BINGO! You nailed it on the head. That's what my brain was thinking but it just wasn't coming out.

Thanks!

Josh