Sign in to follow this  

grins from ear to ear is back...so what the valves suck

So after weeks of bithcing about valves and what a pile the bike is and all other bitching people do when their bike is broken...shes back together with complete new top end and a un kinked/dented header.

Took some hot laps up and down the street with a 3rd to 4th gear wheelie and I am still grinning when I think about the bike...a day later.

I have been on the xr650 for the last couple months and I gotta say...yes the 450 valve issue sucks, but the bike is so bad ass.

Too bad my new health insurance doesnt kick in for a couple weeks or id be on the line in the morning, going for the overall...

so yeah...the valves suck but the bike is so much better then that problem.

Still grinning.

I agree. The 450 is just the dopest bike out there. I'll ride it on a Saturday and then daydream about riding it for 7 more days.

I daydreamed about riding my bike all week and then... the track got rained out tonight! :cry::cry:

Man I just do not get the valve thing.Well over 120 hours on my '03 and I'm probably going to replace the intakes and springs just to ease my mind.But the bike just kicks ass and makes me look good too.Can't beat it with a stick.I just love the look on some peoples faces when I tell 'em I gotta CRF.They think you are some kinda god 'cause you can ride the thing without dying.Clueless idiots,if they only knew how easy it is to go fast on one..............