Sign in to follow this  

Intro

Just a quick introduction. I recently traded my KTM DukeII to Shredman for his modded DRZ400. Man...so far so good! A lot less road-friendly, and not quite as cool looking as the Duke, but for my riding requirements the bike really fits the need well.

Shredman did a lot of mods to this bike and it runs and rides great....a lot like a past 520 EXC I had previously owned. I am thinking about a set of SM wheels and a big brake kit for the bike, but otherwise this DRZ is pretty well wired!

Look forward to frequenting the board from time to time!

JNR

Welcome! I've got a Duke and a DRZ which gets switched between super moto and dual sport regularly. Both are great fun bikes. I let my friend ride the Duke the other day and I rode his DRZ SM. At the end of the ride neither of us really wanted to switch back. :cry: I am lucky to have my choice. :cry:

Hey Jimmy Tea, get well soon. :cry:

Mike

:cry:

Jimmy_Tea: Definitely interested, and you live in St.Louis...so what could be better? Pm me and we can talk more!

Burned: Thanks ! Shredman did a lot to the bike and it really kicks @ss overall. I have wanted a nice bike I could haul out to Colorado or Utah and do some Jeep-roading and trail riding and this bike is well suited.Got to get those trail wings off fairly soon though, as a recent excursion through some rugged low-water creek crossing and giant creek gravel gave me a taste of what thos tires don't handle well!Luckily Shredman gave me two sets of Knobbies!

MWDRZ: Thanks for responding! A Duke and a DRZ eh? Lucky guy!! I decided to trade for the DRZ for two reasons.The first was my love for off-road riding which I haven't been able to do for awhile, and the second is that I am looking downstream at the new Duke III when it finally gets released. That or an Aprilia Tuono which really rode a lot like the Duke II only with fairly massive power increase.

Regardless the Duke II has been an awesome bike and I do miss having it more than I anticipated.