Sign in to follow this  

Bubba's gold pit bike photos, unveiled at Glen Helen

HOLY CRAP!

Be kinda hard to steal and sell :cry: :cry:... I'm sure it's a "one of"

It even runs, he was afraid to get it durty by riding it, he he.

I gave him a suggestion to hang it up on the ceiling in his kichen. He responded, good idea!!

I thought mabe he could hang it on a gold chain around his neck. He would be the toast of the hood. :cry:

Thats gotta be the stupidest thing I ever seen.

If you saw it live, you probably would change your mind. It is the sweetest bike I ever saw.

What is cool about it? So....its gold. If I covered my bike in Teflon would it be cool too?

What a stupid thing to do. why anyone thinks its cool is beyod me. Kinda like 25 inch wheels and low prfile tires on an F350 with a 10 inch lift :cry:

Fing DUMB :cry:

What is cool about it? So....its gold. If I covered my bike in Teflon would it be cool too?

What a stupid thing to do. why anyone thinks its cool is beyod me. Kinda like 25 inch wheels and low prfile tires on an F350 with a 10 inch lift :cry:

Its the bling bling thing...

Bling bling, that is pretty damn cool. Nice trophy, it only went to the wrong person. Seems like Ricky should be getting something like that from Honda. 2 perfect seasons and they drop him, not very smart.

I agree with 100%. Stupid!

Know he just has to get some matching teeth!!! And he will be in like Flint. :cry: :cry: Talk about stereo typing a person and they dont even realize it. DUH

1st comes the Lambo, 2nd comes the gold-plated mini, 3rd...

Bankruptcy court!

The kid better manage his finances better. One hard get off and the

money tree could shrivel up and die.

1st comes the Lambo, 2nd comes the gold-plated mini, 3rd...

Bankruptcy court!

The kid better manage his finances better. One hard get off and the

money tree could shrivel up and die.

Im sure he paid for it in full just like all the KX125's he burned through in the last couple years :cry:....did you not notoice the plethora or logos on the thing, how convinced are you that he tossed down the cash for it :cry: