Sign in to follow this  

To Mike, Suzette, and Shannon.....

I know that you have a very difficult day approaching, as do I, and I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I see how this motorcycle family has rallied around you from day one and truly understand the comfort that it brings, knowing that Garrett's memory will always remain in the hearts and minds of so many. Your family, as well as mine, are so lucky to have such an amazing support system. I know that both Garrett and Joey are watching over us with so much pride, knowing that they have created such a wonderful extended family of riders to help us through our hardest days. I just know that we will be reunited with our sons when the time is right, and what a day that will be !! Until then, I pray that the memories you have bring you peace.

My most sincere best wishes to the Berg family,

Lori

Dear Lori,

Thanks so much for the well wishes and the prayers. Yes, next Wednesday it will be two years by the Gregarian Calendar - as of today it has been 105 weeks and 6 days. As you well know, walking through the valley overshadowed by death is not easy. Unfortunately we often times traverse the same trail "over and over." I hope a time comes when the trails are non-repetitive. I have learned the hard way that it is better to "move in this valley overshadowed by death than to remain stagnant!"

Our prayers and well wishes will be with you as the painful time approaches for you! Thank you again and Shabbat Shalom!

Dear Lori,

I have learned the hard way that it is better to "move in this valley overshadowed by death than to remain stagnant!"

A very difficult road to travel, that is sometimes much easier said than done. I truly believe that this task would be much more difficult if it was not for the amazing support system of riders that you and I have been lucky enough to meet through our tragedies.

Shabbat Shalom to you and your family too and may you get through Wednesday by keeping Garrett's wonderful memories close to your heart. I think of you often, and am always just a phone call away.