Sign in to follow this  

Bubba's gold pit bike photos, unveiled at Glen Helen

That has got to be the most lame bike I have ever seen. What a way to make Bubba's head bigger then it already is. Gold give me a break..what next Master P racing Motocross. Bling Bling..stupid.. :cry:

That has got to be the most lame bike I have ever seen. What a way to make Bubba's head bigger then it already is. Gold give me a break..what next Master P racing Motocross. Bling Bling..stupid.. :cry:

:cry: :cry:.......bling,bling :cry: :cry:....They pimpped his ride!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

that thing need some spinners and curb feelers......oh yeah, and dont forget the giant subwoofer strapped to the rear fender. :cry:

:cry: :cry:

i dont know why your all hating on bubba,when your one of the best motocrossers in history you get the best..i sure as a hell wouldnt mind one of those sitting in my garage..

I half expected a lowrider with hydraulics....c'mon, this is motocross, not ghettocross....not quite the direction the sport needs to go.

I wonder if Bubba had any input to what he wanted, or if this was the work of a mad genius at Two Bros Racing...

I wonder if Bubba had any input to what he wanted, or if this was the work of a mad genius at Two Bros Racing...

It's hip to be black and blingy. :cry: He's an 18 year old with a ton of money and a killer job.

Have you seen the pre/post race interview type stuff with him? It's ALWAYS him sitting next to his pimped out car or truck or suv on daytons, waxing it. I am certain he asked for a gold bike.

Bubba is just a kid, let him grow up, wait that will never happen, :cry:

Hey fiveboyces, is boyce your last name. If so thats cool, thats my last name too. And i got some reletives in NC also. They live down by Myrtle Beach but across the border in NC. :cry: