Sign in to follow this  

Flexx Bars, I wish the price was less.

Don't get me wrong, I bet those bars are worth every penny. However I would like to buy them but not at the retail price. Anybody else feel the same as me? Too bad they don't put them on sale just for a short time to see how many more they'd sell. If anybody wants to sell a used pair, let me know!

I wish Hummers cost less too. Than we could all have one. CRF's too, Shoei helmets, Thor gear, Excel wheelsets, carbon fiber pro, wish they were giving it away.

Some people pay $700+ for a full comp exhuast when a $300 exhuast does a better job? They fork out the cash for the brand name no snivels. But with the Flexxers your getting a bar that helps you out and really doesnt cost that much more then high priced 1-1/8 bars.

Anybody have steering stabilizers on with them? How's the fit? Do the bars need to be too high and does it get crammed up in the middle? I guess a fender/below the bar mount would work.

Thanks,

Scott

Yup, amazing that people will fork over $700 for some bling bling exhaust that don't do jack, and then trip out when a part that WORKS, causes less arm pump, makes the ride more comfortable, stronger than almost anything out there, etc. s $300.

Not talking about AZRider here...just a generalization.

The same can be said for people that spend $700 on a pipe, $150 on stickers, but won't spend $300 to get the suspension revalved...

I always do suspension first, then go from there...

Yup, amazing that people will fork over $700 for some bling bling exhaust that don't do jack, and then trip out when a part that WORKS, causes less arm pump, makes the ride more comfortable, stronger than almost anything out there, etc. s $300.

Not talking about AZRider here...just a generalization.

The same can be said for people that spend $700 on a pipe, $150 on stickers, but won't spend $300 to get the suspension revalved...

I always do suspension first, then go from there...

suspension first eh? looks like you are gonna need don to add some shocks to the bottom of your frame if you plan on coming up short again!

i have the flex bars and they are worth every penny. i did get them new off ebay for $200 however. i will be getting another set soon for my other bike. but that will have to wait until i get the RHC mods on the 250. :cry:

Those bars are well worth the money. I've ridden 125s all my life and haven't ridden much the past year. Just a few weeks ago I raced my friends 450 with a set of those bars on it. That was my first time on a bike in 3 months and my first time ever on a 4 stroke and to race a 250 class. I was amazed that I never got arm pump at all. I really thought that being on a big 450 would really get me pumped up bad, I know the bars really helped out with that. And I'll admit that I fell in love with the bike, he's selling it to me next week with the bars too. :cry: :cry:

My 30-day "trial" period ended... FasstCo didn't get anything in the mail from me. :cry:

I don't know if there's a correlation, but I've riden better ever since I put the flexx bars on. :cry:

suspension first eh? looks like you are gonna need don to add some shocks to the bottom of your frame if you plan on coming up short again!

I think you need a set of those bars fused to your shoulders. :cry:

I think you need a set of those bars fused to your shoulders. :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... *smacks davbrucas*